The requirements for bloggers are simple:
- DO pioneer discussions on hot topics, share best practices and tips, or tell your true stories and case studies relating to IBM Middleware products.
- DO utilize English writing & grammar, as this is the universal language for the community. If English is a secondary language, don’t worry – we’re here to help edit as needed!
- DO write original content (i.e., not copied or republished from other sites); we recommend a count of at least 350 words per article.
- DO NOT submit articles that promote products, services or third-party events. The community is for knowledge sharing, not advertising.
- DO NOT submit “teaser articles” – excerpts that link to the full article text on a third party website.
If you meet these basic requirements and would like to become a community blogger, complete the form below. We will get back to you with everything you need to get started.